Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fort Danko

Out of boredom, I made the boys a fort to play with. I put a baby gate halfway up the doorway and then draped a blanket over it. It took them a few minutes to figure out how to go under the blanket to get to the other side. Once they figured it out, it was fun. They were fussy this morning, so Connor is a little upset but it's cute nonetheless!




The boys and I both have cabin fever!!! We're heading to the mall to mall walk this afternoon. I'm also going to run to the dealership and pay for the repairs on the Explorer! I'll worry about picking it up later. For now, we're all smashed in the Taurus!!!! I'm looking forward to holding a new baby tomorrow! One of the other dentist's wife is coming over tomorrow with her one month old and I can't wait! BABIES!!!!

No comments: