Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a goof ball!

Brandon's personality shines through more and more every day. He's such a goof-ball, and definitely comes by it honestly. He crawled around most of the night with Connor's sock in his mouth. He loves to CHARGE me, Connor, and his toys. He'll head butt my leg or Connor's back and then laugh and throw that very mischievous grin.


They are so much fun now...they don't just lay there and stare at me. I can easily engage them in books, toys, or just my own face. We spit, make faces and are working on expanding their vocabulary. Connor will say mama, dada, and baba, but I don't think he understands what those sounds stand for except for mama. He's getting better at mimicking me. Brandon makes lots of really good noises, but doesn't really mimic me just yet, but we're working on it. We're working on clapping too!

No comments: