Sunday, December 23, 2007

We're here?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes...we're already in Florida! We were planning to spend the night in Alabama, but reached the hotel at about 1130 am! Why stay when we can drive? So we stayed on the road and arrived in Destin at about 6 central time! I fed the boys dinner, kept them up a little late and put them down. Connor had a little bit of a hard time going to sleep, but he usually does when we travel. They were also in the car from 3 am est to 6 pm cst...that's 16 hours in a car. They did wonderful all things considered. They are down for their morning nap and I'm going to join them! I drove all but the last 200 miles and only got a little 45 minute nap. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! Mom and Dad are heading to church and I'm heading back to bed. The condo is very nice and a lot like home! After the boys eat lunch, we're going for a walk! I'm not sure if we'll make it over to the beach or not...depends on the wind. It's windy, but beautiful outside. As you can tell, we have wireless internet access in the condo as well! WOO HOO!

No comments: