Monday, December 17, 2007

December in Ky...

Well, it's colder than blue blazes here in KY. I left NC with 80 degree weather and was greeted with 20 degree weather and snow in KY. BUR! We made it to KY in 12 hours...which is 2 hours quicker than the last time. The boys are AWESOME travelers! After I got them settled Saturday night, I headed to my best friend's baby shower. It was nice to see her as well as some old friends from high school. On Sunday morning, we packed up and headed to Indianapolis to see Ann, Gabe, Noah and Benjamin.


Here is a picture of the boys in front of a HUGE tree at the hospital where Ann and Benjamin are.
I'm serious...it was HUGE!!!

I finally got to meet my 4 week old nephew and snuggle with him. He's almost 8 pounds now and it's hard to believe the boys weighed that COMBINED when they were born! I can't find the picture of me and Benjamin on my mom's computer. I don't think she would appreciate me waking her up right now to find it! I'll post it later.

After the hospital, we headed to Ann's house and had Christmas with them. Noah gave the boys each a book...2 of his favorites.... A Thomas book and a Cars book! THANKS NOAH...he even wrapped them himself!



Auntie Ann and Uncle Gabe gave the boys the Leap Frog Alphabet set for the fridge...or our metal front door...and the Fisher Price learning phone. Brandon was ALL ABOUT his phone!

I have a few more pictures to share and will try to get those up soon!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you finally got to meet Benjamin.

Have a great rest of the week!!!