Friday, December 28, 2007

More Pictures from Florida

Here are some more pictures from Florida!

This is the view from our balcony. Yep...those are waves!
Brandon was VERY interested in the sand! He went right for it...of course he ended up eating a handful or two
Mommy...what the heck is this stuff?????
Connor didn't venture off the blanket much....I was surprised
Here are the boys with my grand father...their great grandpa Yibby and my dad.
Not a fan of the sunglasses
Connor just wanted to play with my water bottle. I bought him a sippee cup with a straw on it...maybe he'll like it and we can start to get rid of the bottle...hmmm....
We had homemade turkey soup at my Grandfather's condo. Connor snuggled up with grandpa Don!
Now that the boys are on the move, they are trying to figure out HOW to get around. Here's Connor trying to get his tom toms, but then getting stuck under the chair!
Mommy...HELP!

This condo has been very nice, but I'm ready to head back home to my carpeted house. The tile floor isn't very forgiving for toddling babies.

No comments: