Friday, December 14, 2007

Heading back to KY

My Christmas plans have changed! I wasn't able to find anyone else heading towards GA or FL to caravan with, so I'm going to head back to KY for a week and then head to FL with my parents. This way, I'll get to spend some extra time with my family, see my prego friend, see my NEW baby nephew, and have a little help with the boys. Mommy needs a break! I'm thinking a pedicure might be in store for me! Dad is on his way to NC now and we'll be heading back to KY about 3 am tomorrow morning. That seemed to work the best with the boys the last time, so we're going to attempt that again. Hopefully we'll be able to bypass the nasty weather that is supposed to hit through the mountains. I'll be in Florence all week, and mom and I will head to Lexington on Wednesday so I can see a few friends and so she can go to a quilt shop. If any of my other Lexington friends want to try and meet up with us to meet the boys, let me know! On Saturday, we'll head on to Florida to see my Grandpa and a few other aunts and uncles and cousins. Hopefully we'll have an uneventful trip home unlike this time last year. Stranded on 64, no cell phone service, 7 months pregnant, front end of the car on fire, and snow...that wasn't fun!

2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

have a safe trip!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Aunt Juju said...

You are such an awesome mom!Have fun and let those Aunties take the boys away and you go away and take a nap in the sun!
Send that NUK video in and win some $$! They are too cute!
Love you,

Aunt Juju