Sunday, December 9, 2007

Starting of a new week

Well, it's Sunday night and the new week is approaching. We had an uneventful weekend and are ready to get on with this week's tasks. We have 3 Christmas parties to attend, a doctor's appointment to check on B's ears, and hopefully Melissa our baby sitter will be coming over on Tuesday so I can get a break. I haven't had one in 2 weeks and I'm starting to twitch a little. HEHEHE. Brandon continues to make big strides since he had his tubes put in. He is talking more and more AND...HE'S CRAWLING!!!! I got a little video of him crawling. Sometimes, he'll rock back and forth and lunge himself forward. It resembles a lazy leap frog...he does it in the video. Both boys are into everything and love exploring when I have the baby jail down. Connor got his little finger pinched in the gate to the baby jail, so I have to keep it shut from now on. I'm sure that is only pinched finger #1 of very many.



Brandon was being very goofy during dinner tonight. Let's face it...my boys are goofy all the time. Wonder where they get THAT from!?!?!?!! They had pieces of steamed carrots for the first time tonight and did very well with them. I'm going to starting introducing more finger food very slowly! They catch on pretty quickly to new things, but I don't want to overwhelm them and have them possibly revert back. For example, Connor took his sipee cup the very first time I gave it to him, but now he doesn't want to have anything to do with it. One day at a time. Enjoy this cute video of B!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your boys always put a smile on my face!