Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Pictures from Florida!

Lots of fun things have happened this week so far. Brandon is talking up a storm now! Connor is OH SO CLOSE to pulling himself into a standing position!!! Connor also discovered the trash can today...of course I got a picture of it. He's into absolutely everything now, and I'm getting really quick on my feet! He gets a certain look in his eye, and when I follow the direction of his stare, I can usually put up whatever it is he's getting ready to pounce on. Both boys have been angels this week and are soaking up all the extra attention they've been getting. It's been nice to be able to walk around the condo complex or on the beach while the boys sleep. There's always someone inside, so that means I CAN LEAVE!!!! My cousins Zach and TJ love the boys, and Brandon LOVES Zach!



I LOVE TRASH...anything dirty or dingy or dusty!

BUSTED


While the boys were down for their afternoon nap, Dad, TJ and I went on a SUPER long walk on the beach. It rained all morning but it started to clear up around noon. The sun was trying so hard to poke through the clouds. I managed to get a couple neat pictures.



This was, at one time, a jelly fish. We saw 2 dead ones on the beach yesterday, but I didn't have my camera on me. This one was a little chewed up by some lucky sea gulls!!! My aunt Jo picked up the yucky dead one yesterday...freaked me out! GROSS!

Brandon his another AWESOME milestone today. He actually did this for the first time last Sunday, but I didn't see it! He did it tonight 3 times in a row!
Watch the clip to see what Little Man did!!!!!!




No comments: