Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Walkin' Man

Here's a little video of Connor walking...




Brandon will walk with his walking toys and holding onto my hands all day, but as soon as you let go...he falls. He THINKS he can keep going, but his legs seem to give out on him. He'll walk while holding onto just one of my fingers, so he's getting there.

Both boys learned how to say UH OH! So cute! They expanded their diet to include honey grahams (no HFCS) and roasted red pepper hummus! Hummus is loaded in protein and has such a great flavor to it...well...I think so! It really kicked up their turkey sandwich at lunch today. I try to sneak in some extra protein whenever I can!

1 comment:

casadefred said...

Way to go C-man!!!

That hummus sounds tasty! Where did you get it? Or is it another one of your wonderful homemade delicacies?