Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goofy Kids

The boys still amaze me every time they either learn something new, or do something for the first time. I normally have my tupperware cabinet closed, but I gave in and let them play with the bowls while I cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. I don't like it when they are under my feet and throwing the bowls around, but I really needed to get the kitchen cleaned and the only way to accomplish that was to let them do something I normally don't!

Brandon wasted NO time emptying the cabinet...then he tried to sit his little booty in it!
Connor's new obsessions are the dog dishes. They are electric dog feeders...and are AWESOME! We bought these so we could leave for a day or 2 (pre-kids) and not have to board the dogs. Connor likes to push the buttons to make it dispense food at midnight...not sure how he figured that out! He's also started putting his little booty in the actual dish part. He's really big on "sitting" in or on things now.



B & C interact more and more everyday. They are almost becoming inseparable! They tend to like each other TOO much at nap time, so I had to rearrange their room. There was too much pacie stealing, blanket swiping, arm pulling, giggling, and teddy bear throwing going on when it was time for them to SLEEP. There's nothing I love more than NAP TIME so I can get some things done. I'm going to be very sad when I have to go down to 1 nap per day :( Here's what their room looks like now and then a few pics of them with bed head!




Connor is walking almost all the time now. Brandon has started doing the elephant crawl..where he crawls on his hands and feet instead of hands and knees. I bet he'll start walking in the next month or so.

Brandon likes to push the walking toy backwards
Baby squat...SO CUTE! He has mastered the art of bending over to pick up a toy and then standing back up, squatting, and going from a sitting position to standing position without pulling himself up. He'll be running before long.

1 comment:

casadefred said...

Those are the cutest shorts the B has on!!!

Love the new bedroom arrangement