Monday, May 19, 2008

Connor's First X Ray

Well, we went to the dentist this morning and Connor was AWESOME! We played lots of peek a boo to get him to open his mouth. The first x ray all you see is my finger, and the second one is of his actual teeth. We didn't get any pictures of the roots or the buds of his permanent teeth, but everything seems to be OK. I just need to watch for the tooth to change color and/or an abscess on his gums above the tooth. Dr. Watson said he would rather see a chipped tooth than one pushed backwards. I'm not worried about his tooth, but I'm aware of what I symptoms I need to watch for!



I ran by the office to drop off work and pick up some more. While I was there, I faxed in the information to enroll the munchkins in the dental insurance....just in case!!!!

No comments: