Friday, May 9, 2008

Say WHAT????

Brandon has his appointment today with the audiologist. I was able to get him to fall asleep to perform the ABR test, but he woke up when they put the electrodes on his head and wouldn't go back to sleep again. Instead, she performed a basic hearing test and he passed WELL within normal range. One month ago, he barely passed with a score of 15 (meaning the lowest number of decibels he can hear). Today he MORE than passed with a score of 10! That is well within the normal score for a child 15 months of age or even his adjusted age of 13 months. I self diagnosed him with "early onset selective hearing" HAHAHAHA!!! We have a developmental appointment on the 21st and I'll talk to them about his speech. I really don't think he needs speech therapy right now, but if they want to offer it, I'll take it!

On a construction note, no new pictures today. They put in the vents in the floor, but that's about it. Nothing else happened today!

No comments: