Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Talking to Daddy

Eric and I managed to catch each other on instant messenger this morning! The boys were playing on their floor gym next to me, which gave me time to chat. Once Brandon started to fuss, I just picked him up and let him help me type...he LOVED the computer screen. Wireless keyboards are awesome!!!!


Last night was a rough one with the boys. Brandon screamed as soon as we got back from our walk with my friend Lori. He stopped long enough to take a bath, and started right back up again. I managed to get him to eat a couple ounces and had to just put him in his crib...screaming! He was clean, dry, and fed. He instantly fell asleep. So, I think he's trying to tell me he wants to go to bed earlier...FINE WITH ME! Connor, on the other hand was up until about 1. They are on a good schedule during the day, but night time is a little different. At least I can get Brandon down, and then spend some quality time with Connor. Thankfully, Lori was here to help out last night.

2 comments:

casadefred said...

You are one heck of a multi-tasking mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S WITH THE PINK PACIFIER!!!