Sunday, June 10, 2007

New "do" for mommy!

Having a baby can really put a strain on a woman's appearance...weight gain, tiredness, and the lack of time to spend "primping." I saw a picture of myself and couldn't believe how awful my hair looked. It hadn't been cut in a long time and was making me look old. I'm 27...too young to be looking old!!! So, the boys and I went to visit my hair dresser, Debra and chopped off about 5 inches. It's been super hot here too so I thought a shorter hair-do was very appropriate for the summer. I can still get in a pony tail for the "there's no way I'm going to get a shower today" days!

4 comments:

The Harveys said...

Look how pretty you look!! Did you really just have twins??

casadefred said...

What a stunning mommy!

Anonymous said...

WOW KATE!!!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Katie! Love you lots! Annie