Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Connor's Laugh!

I took the boys to the mother's day out program at the church this morning and they did really well! The volunteers were really excited to have some babies to cuddle. Both of them were very tired when I picked them up and they slept until the next feeding. So far, I like the program and plan on using it more often. It only cost me 9 dollars for both of them to be there for 3 hours...NOT BAD! They are going back on Friday and I've booked them for the second week of July as well. After they napped and ate, Connor was in a funny mood....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kate, keep them coming!

Eric

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BABY LAUGHS.
G'MA KAREN

The Girberts said...

I agree with G'ma Karen!! Baby laughs are the cutest!! I'm so glad you were able to find a moms day out program for such a good price! Here, they are usually $20 but last from 9-2. I haven't made the splurge yet. I hope it continues to work out for you!

casadefred said...

I miss them so much already! You can see my foot raising and lowering in the background! hahahahahah

Unknown said...

That is soooo cute! Baby giggles are the best.