Saturday, June 16, 2007

Aunt Bri comes to visit

Aunt Bri came into town on Thursday to spend a week with me and the boys. It's been nice having help with them and just having someone else in the house. It gets lonely here all by myself. I feel like I talk my friend's heads off when they call because I don't get much adult conversation throughout the day. Eric managed to get some time online today so we could chat, so Bri watched the boys.

Here is Aunt Bri holding them both and telling them stories
Brandon was making faces at Connor...
and Connor was making faces back.

After Eric and I chatted, we took the boys for their daily 2 mile walk, came home and showered, fed the boys and headed to the pottery place. Check out the post below for pictures from the pottery store.

1 comment:

casadefred said...

There is WAY more fun to come as "Auntie Bri Week" continues. I'm having a blast...and Kate is such a wonderful hostess! She made homemade spaghetti sauce tonite that was soooo tasty!!! Plus, she lets me do EVERYTHING with the boys while I'm here! If you want something to do this summer, come on down to NC. I know she'd love to have everyone