Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Daddy is off to serve his country...PROUDLY

Eric recently left for Iraq with the 82nd Airborne unit!

Here he is cuddling with the boys one last time.
Connor is actually sucking on Brandon's head...TOO FUNNY!!!
He's scheduled to be gone for the next 15 months with a 2 week break in maybe January or February.


This is the "C"harlie Company in a short briefing.
Look at all the duffel bags!!!
And all of the backpacks
Connor saying "BYE DADDY!!! I'll probably be walking when I see you next"
Brandon saying "BYE BYE DADDY..I'm going to try not to cry too much for mommy! See you on my first birthday...hopefully"

The boys and I are making the adjustment pretty well. A few issues here and there with bed time, but nothing I can't handle. I have some wonderful friends who are "on call" should I need help, and I really appreciate that! We're just sticking to our schedule and looking forward to visits from Auntie Bri, my best friend Rylan from KY, and then our trip to KY during the month of August. We hope to see Auntie Annie, and the whole Trame family while we are there. Watch out...WE'RE HEADING YOUR WAY!!!

3 comments:

casadefred said...

Thanks for protecting us, Eric! Don't you worry about your gal and your boys...we've got them covered over here while you cover us over there!

The Harveys said...

Yes, thank you Eric for protecting us and our children! We are praying that the next 15 months go by quickly! You all will be in our prayers!!

Julie said...

Kate,

Both Cory and I have family members serving right now so we understand (to some degree) what it must be like for you and the boys. Eric will be in our prayers and you & the boys will be in our thoughts :) Cory and I *really hope* that if you're visiting in or nearby Indy that we can come and visit! Keep us updated & hang in there girl :)

Jules