Friday, June 8, 2007

Enough said....


Well, I think the boys and I have adjusted pretty well since Eric left. We all still miss him very much though! The night time is the only time that's a little stressful for me. Brandon is colicky and Connor tries to fight sleep. The last 2 nights have been a little better, so I think we're getting into a good evening grove. We eat at 6, have play time until 745, walk outside from about 745 until whenever it gets dark, inside for baths, then eat one last time before bed. My life is entirely run by the clock! I'm very much looking forward to Bridget coming for 5 days! She should be in town either Wednesday or Thursday sometime. I'm going to try to put the boys in a mother's day out thing at the church on Friday morning from 9-12. Hopefully, they'll do ok because it would be nice to have 3 hours twice a week to myself to get my errands done. I don't mind taking the boys with me, but everything takes twice as much time. Plus, it got up to 99 degrees today and they really don't need to be outside in that kind of heat. I have to call the church this week to get some more information about the program and to see if they have any openings for this Friday! Who knows how long it will take me to get them ready and out the door...that's why I'm going to wait for Bri to come so I can have some help.

Thanks to everyone who continue to call and check on us. I really appreciate it. Sometimes I just need an adult conversation...even if we talk about nonsense! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

That is so cute! I know you miss your husband. I can't imagine how hard that must be but you have a great attitude about it. Please let him know that we appreciate everything he is doing for our country! I hope you can get in the mom's day out program. That will be nice for you. Cameron is on a waiting list for one here for the fall. I hope he gets in!