Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One More Day



Eric is on his way home and hopes to be here around 9 Thursday night. This is the very last time he'll be gone for an extended period of time for at least 2 more years. He has a few conferences here and there but nothing major. We bought this house 5 years ago and he's been gone for 2 of those years. Those 2 years consist of a 6 month deployment, 14 month deployment, airborne school, EFMB course, and this 10 week career course he just finished. The boys are 25 months old and he's been gone for almost 17 of those months. It'll be nice to have him around!!!!! He's still on track to start the residency this summer which will be like dental school all over again, but at least he's here and will be a part of the family as studying permits.

We've all had a really nasty head cold the last few days. It hit me really hard on Sunday night, and I was forced to plow through Monday. I haven't felt that bad in years :( Brandon has it now, and is coughing A LOT! Time to get that nebulizer back out. Any time he gets a cold, it goes right to his little lungs and gets infected. The neb treatments help keep his airways open and keeps him from getting a respiratory infection. He woke up really early this morning...right in the middle of my morning workout of course. I grabbed him and snuggled him into my bed while I continued to work out. Then Connor woke up...so I grabbed him and snuggled him into my bed as well. I tell you what, that worked out pretty well. They watched the Today Show and sipped on some milk while I did my strength training!!!!


Here's a cute video of the boys playing with the dump trucks they got from one of their little playgroup friends!

No comments: