Friday, March 13, 2009

Daddy's Home

Eric made it home safe and sound just after 9 last night. He asked me to keep the boys up...and boy were they excited to see Daddy. He walked in the front door and I said, "Connor..who is that?" he said "DADDY" They wrestled, gave Daddy lots of hugs and sweet boy kisses on the cheek, and played for about 30 minutes before I had to step in and say BEDTIME. Eric thinks they grew since he was home a month ago. I put their jammies on last night and thought the exact same thing. Those particular jammies were really big when I bought them in December, and now they fit. They have been eating so much food lately, and a growth spurt would explain why.

Brandon's cough is really bad, but the treatments have been helping. He must have felt really awful at lunch yesterday because he just sat in his chair and cried. After I got him calmed down, I decided to let him have a popsicle...and that did the trick. Here they are eating their first popsicles!!!




I gave them each a different flavor. They realized that and actually passed the popsicles back and forth to share. That's kinda gross, but sweet at the same time. Brandon ate almost all of his...no avocado or turkey roll up, but at least he ate something. I know my throat was very sore, so I can't blame him for not wanting to eat.

Here's a cute picture of Connor sitting in the office chair with his "ulator" aka calculator!

No comments: