Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Beginning of the Last

Today is the beginning of the last year of my life in my 20's. Thanks to everyone who sent, emailed, called, and facebooked me birthday wishes. Theresa made me a rockin' good Orange Cream cake for my birthday. All I had to eat was half of a grapefruit for breakfast and some veggie for lunch so I could PLOW into the cake and not feel totally guilty. It was sinfully delicious. Dinner is some soup...nothing else!!!!




Connor's jacket zipper busted on Sunday at church. I'm not sure how, but I wasn't able to repair it. Try finding a winter jacket this time of year. All I found were shorts and tank tops! I finally found some at Sears for 40% off and ended up buying them both one...and one size big so they will still fit next year. I found 2 on clearance at Target.com as well and will probably go ahead and keep them since they were only $11 each. Here are some pictures of the boys sporting their new threads.



No comments: