Friday, March 20, 2009

Big boys eat in big chairs

It was another beautiful day, so the boys and I ate lunch outside after Speech Therapy and Mother's Day Out. I'm not sure what's up with Connor, but I'm thinking he might have an ear infection. He's been really fussy lately, not eating as much, and wanting to cuddle a lot. His ear infections manifest themselves in different ways every time. We have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so I'll have him looked at then. He doesn't have a fever, so I'm thinking he might just be acting like a traditional 2 year old. Nevertheless, we're maintaining status quo around here.






Oh yeah...more BIG news....WE HAVE BEEN "BABA" FREE FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS. I spend more time gathering the boys' pacies from behind their cribs that I figured they just didn't need them anymore. They asked for them at nap time on Wednesday and I just said, "BABAs are all gone" and they BOUGHT IT! Bedtime has been a little rough, but they usually settle down within about 30 minutes. I miss the babas because it means they aren't babies anymore :( It was time though. I was dreading the day when I would have to take them away, but I'm glad I waited until they were ready for it. They still ask for them, but now they tell me "baby has babas" which is what I tell them!!! I have them in a ziploc bag in the office...just in case...but I don't forsee myself giving in anytime soon. It's time to be big boys...this is the last picture we have with them and their beloved BABAs.

No comments: