Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Cake

We had a little surprise baby shower for a really good friend...one of the moms in my playgroup. She and her husband are expecting baby #2 and are moving to Germany next month. Life is going to get really hectic for her over the next few weeks, so we needed to have a small shower for her before that happens. We all had a really nice time and all of the kiddos played really well together. The boys just crashed, and I'm going to follow them and crash on the couch. I loved this cake!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will absolutely make it again. It took 2 hours start to finish...including clean up! Not too bad! I used a boxed cake mix, but made buttercream from scratch. Even though the baby is crying...it's a joyful cry!!!


I had some left over buttercream so I made these...




Brandon discovered the bouncy seat and wanted to test drive it! He was so cute sitting in that seat...makes me remember when they were little enough to sit in it.




Here's a picture of the twindles!!!!


No comments: