Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We made it!

As most of you know, the boys and I attempted our first long trip all by ourselves. We arrived to my sister's house in Maryland safe and sound. We had some nasty weather, but I was still able to stop twice for diaper changes and feedings. Of course we hit traffic when we were driving around the beltline, but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle. Connor was more than ready to get out of his car seat so we sang "wheels on the bus" A LOT! They are sleeping soundly in their pack n plays and we're watching HOUSE from last night. I'll be turning in myself very shortly. I'm pooped! We might try to run with Bri and her neighbor tomorrow morning...rain permitting. Other than that we don't have much going on. I'll try to get some pictures as the weekend goes on. Bridget's Annual Halloween Birthday party is happening on Saturday...YAY!

2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

glad to hear you made it safely...enjoy yourself!! Give the boys hugs and kisses

Ann said...

I'm excited that you're having a good time and jealous that we aren't there! Enjoy the party!!!