Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Maryland Trip Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to Maryland to "La Casa de Fred"

Connor-man is SOOOOO close to crawling. He's at the point where he gets mad when he can't get somewhere he wants to go. They grab for EVERYTHING now! I can't leave anything on the floor that isn't OK for babies.
Bridget ironed the boys' outfits for their pictures and Lucy laid right on top of them...silly kitty! I had the boys' pictures taken but didn't order any to really send out to people. I'll be posting them online as soon as I get the email confirmation. Anyone who wishes to purchase some will be able to!

The whole reason I went to MD was for Bridget's annual Halloween/Birthday party. The boys wore their festive jammies, and slept through the ENTIRE PARTY! YAY for good sleepers. Since I didn't have time to prepare for a costume for myself, I just safety pinned smarties to my pants and went as a "Smarty Pants" Super creative...NOT!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Connor man...get crawling, you might make it here to Illinois before Christmas! I miss you...