Thursday, October 11, 2007

More videos for Eric

In this first video, Connor is showing what he thinks about the George Michael song that just played on the radio...



These are two kinda boring videos of the boys drinking their bottles. Once again, this is something that Eric is missing out on. I try to get a short video of EVERYTHING the boys do because let's face it...he's missing it all :( He won't see them in person until they are almost 14 months old! If you listen closely, you can hear Connor chugging! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 comments:

Danko Grandparents said...

Great videos, thanks Kate!

I guess we have to get you back up on your game...the song is Rosanna, by Toto...not quite George Michael.

Eric

Danko Grandparents said...

oh yeah...it won't let you leave an anonymous comment on here...so I had to use the one of my parents...is there a box you check or something?

Danko Family said...

Eric...FYI..the George Michael song was on BEFORE the one you actually hear in the video. I know my artists..thank you very much!

Just sign up to leave comments!!!