Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby push ups

Here are the boys trying to MOVE! Connor is SO close! Brandon gets where he needs to go by rolling around!

I've had a few people ask me what the boys need for Christmas. We are so cramped on space that I would really appreciate no big toys. No toys in general really. They have a lot already and I know of a few things that have already been purchased..hehehe. I know gift cards aren't very personal, but that's going to be the best way to go. Kohls, Target and JC Penny are their preferred places to shop...especially Target!!! We also have savings accounts set up for them that we chuck money into each month. If you would like to make a donation to that, let me know!

On the subject of being cramped...I think it's time to say bye bye to the bouncy seats and the swing. I can count on my fingers and toes the number of times I used the swing. That was the one thing everyone said I HAD to have...in all honesty...I didn't use it all that much. BUT...the boys were in the NICU for a long time, so things might have been different if they weren't. I'm going to pack those things up and put them in the garage. You never know if we'll add to the family again someday. Am I crazy..YES...crazy about my kids.

No comments: