Monday, October 15, 2007

Dress up

I don't "dress up" the boys very often because they still spit up a lot, and we really don't have anywhere to go on most days. Today, it was chilly outside and we needed to do our bi-monthly trip to Sams so I decided to go all out and dress them like cute little boys today. They are sporting new jeans and long sleeve onesies from JC Penny...the latest in twin fall fashion! HA! Brandon even has the "male model pose" going on in this picture!


Connor can push himself all the way up with his arms now. All that's on the floor are his little chunk a monk legs! I predict he'll be crawling, or at least up on all fours, by Thanksgiving. I've been trying to get a picture of it for Eric and haven't been successful, but I'll keep trying. If you think about it, he'll be almost 8 months adjusted age at that time, so he seems right on track! I heard Santa is bringing each boy a walking toy for Christmas...guess we'll have to just wait and see!

They are both eating VERY well, especially Brandon. They eat about 1/4 cup of cereal and a veggie twice a day now. Connor always finishes his, and Brandon will usually finish all of the dinner feeding and will leave just a little bit left over in the morning. I attempted to make them carrots yesterday (since we'll be starting those on Wednesday) but they came out looking like Witch fingers. I don't think anything that looks like that should be fed to my kids! HA! I'll just buy carrots. So far, I've made everything else myself, so I'm definitely saving some major moolah! It won't hurt to buy the carrots. We'll start green beans after they pass with carrots, and then we'll add bananas. I hear that most babies LOVE bananas, so I wanted to wait on that as long as I can. HAPPY EATING!

1 comment:

The Harveys said...

Kate, I think that is so cool how you make your own baby food!

The boys look so cute, as always! I love the "male model" look!