Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nap time...is such a sweet time

The house sitting service came by today to meet me and the pups, and luckily, I was able to get the boys down for a nap right before they came over. I put the boys on their tummies normally, but they were fussy today. I put them down on their backs and let them fuss for a few minutes and they both passed out. 2 hours later, this is what they looked like. They are both crib hogs! As I type this, Connor is waking up, so I gotta go! I love my boys!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they are going to make "SNOW ANGELS" they need snow! They do look angelic sleeping.
Getting all rested for big vacation.
Love
Grandpap & Grandma Danko

casadefred said...

I think I need to be lifting some more weights in the next 2 weeks to buff up my arms for carrying around those boys!!