Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our trip to Indy

Well, the boys and I made it back to Florence safely after our weekend trip to Indy to see Ann, Gabe, Noah, and Baby Hannan. I had yet another blond moment, and took the wrong interstate home. I ended up in Dayton OH and added another hour onto my drive home...what a ditz I am! Thankfully, the boys slept the entire time home because I was not prepared to stop at all. A big THANK YOU to the Hannans for their hospitality. Noah is going to be an awesome big brother. He would give the boys their pacies if they were fussy...so sweet. Baby Hannan is due to arrive on Dec 4th...as long as he doesn't come early!


Noah wanted to "help" Ann carry Brandon to see Gabe. He wanted Mommy to carry his head and Noah to carry his feet.



Noah also helped to feed Brandon with Ann's help

Ann's mother and father-in-law made dinner for all of us on Thursday, so we tried to put Connor in a booster seat again. He is definitely getting stronger everyday. He can't quite sit up on his own, but he's getting there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are glad Kate and the boys are having a good time on vacation.
Danko Grandparents