Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Minnesota Trip

We finally made it home from our week long trip to Minnesota. Of those 7 days, 4 were spent in the car and the boys were CHAMPIONS. I'm glad to be home though. I didn't get any pictures of my cousin Kelli in her wedding dress because I was dealing with the boys, but I'll try to post some soon. I have her and Jason's blog linked to mine so feel free to check theirs out.



Here's the proud Great Grandpa with Connor. Yibby saw the boys in March, but Connor was still in the NICU, so it was nice for him to be able to hold him without being attached to all the monitors
Here he is again with Brandon. He was a little bitty 5 pounds back in March and he's almost 15 pounds now. BIG DIFFERENCE
My Aunt Jayne from Colorado...lovin' on my B-buddy and my cousin Brianna has C-man in the background
Here's my cousin Zach with Brandon. Zach is a freshman in high school this year and is well over 6 feet tall already. I remember going to Colorado right after he was born...damn I'm old.
My other Aunt from Colorado...Aunt JWAAAAAAN (aka Joann) One of these days, we're going to make it out to her farm when the boys will be able to play. Maybe another year or 2. Their farm is a little boy's dream. Chickens, dogs, cats and a majority of other farm like creatures. I'm pretty sure they have a go-cart track too...hand made of course.

Thanks to all of the hospitality of the Brainerd Folk...see you all at the next wedding. Who's turn is it now???

No comments: