Sunday, August 12, 2007

A few more pics from Indy

Here are just a few more pictures from our trip to Indy

Connor fell asleep SO hard and fast the other night while I sang them their bedtime story. This was a really cute book! The words could be sung to the tune of a children's song our mom used to sing to us when we were little. Brandon especially loves for me to sing to him or even just read him a book. He always relaxes when I read to him.
Here's a picture of Connor's first band aid. He flinched when I was clipping his nails and I snip his skin pretty badly. It took a couple seconds for him to cry after I did it, so I know it shocked him. Sorry Connor!

Once again, Connor passed out! This time, he passed out on Auntie Annie and Baby Hannan was kicking him.
Connor rolled over! I don't know when he did it, but I woke up this morning to Connor laying on his back and I know I put him down on his tummy. Brandon is snuggled up against him...HOW CUTE! Brothers love each other very much

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

I love the picture of the boys cuddled together. They look so cute!! How long are you in Florence??