Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Happenings

This weekend has been very busy!!!

Friday night started off with a Christmas Party with some of Eric's coworkers at Carrabbas. We all had a really nice time and had some delicious food. Thanks to Dr. Ho for taking us all out to eat!

Dr. Cameron, Me, Eric, Dr. Ho, and Dr. Villacarlos..aka VC

Saturday afternoon we had a Christmas party with the playgroup that we belong to. We all had a really nice time, and all the kids cried at Santa. The only ones who didn't were the 3 infants!!! I didn't get any good pictures from that party other than the one Alexa took of us sitting on her stairs.

Finally, and the BIGGEST NEWS OF ALL, is that Brandon POO POOED IN THE POTTY TONIGHT! He recently started telling us that he has to poo, so we bought 2 potties and have been talking about it. I wasn't planning on doing any of this until next Spring, but if they are telling me they are ready, then I guess we're starting it. He started making his usual pooping sounds while I was cleaning up dinner. I ran in, grabbed him and put him on the big potty with their little potty on the seat. A few seconds later...POO! I'm not going into full force with the potty training, but I'll continue to talk about it with them and have regular "potty sitting time" WAY TO GO B!!!!

No comments: