Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beautiful Day

I know most of my friends and readers are dealing with snow and ice..so I'm not rubbing this in, BUT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL HERE yesterday! It was about 69 at the highest..according to my thermostat. The boys are both dealing with a head cold from their flu shots, so there's been a lot of fussiness around the house lately. I packed them up and headed out for a walk yesterday to relieve some of the stress, and they loved it. Connor fell asleep before we hit the top of the neighborhood, and Brandon fell asleep about halfway through. Connor even slept through the 15 minute conversation I had with our neighbor. They haven't fallen asleep in the stroller in a really long time. I'm convinced they both needed that little nap to collect themselves. I was able to run inside and grab the camera to video Brandon snoring...enjoy!









We also got out the crayons and colored some Christmas pictures with stickers. They love stickers.



I spent the night in Durham with my friend Jess, so Eric had the boys for Friday night and all day Saturday. They shopped a little, played, fussed, and slept. Here is a cute video of the boys wrestling. If you listen, you can hear Brandon fussing and then saying MORE

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

They look so precious when they sleep....then you watch the wrestling video. They are so much fun to watch. Wish we were closer, Lucas needs built in brothers! :-)