Monday, December 29, 2008

Saying it through Playdoh

It's amazing how much our lives have changed since the boys came along. I know I made a posting once about how our freezer went from being stocked with frozen meals, to breast milk, to homemade baby food, and now to all kinds of ingredients to satisfy my culinary cravings. I never thought I would sit and express myself through Playdoh. It's just one of the amazing things that happens when you have kids.

Here are my feelings about this past week of the holidays...hope you enjoy!

Connor started out being sick, but Mommy can't get him an appointment before the holiday...this is how she felt...

Titled "OH NO...My Poor Baby is Sick and I Can't Get an Appointment"

This is how Mommy felt on Christmas morning while the boys opened their presents and played...

Titled "Pure Joy"

This is how Mommy felt when the doctor didn't write the prescription out correctly for some of Connor's meds and it took 3 hours and 2 trips to the pharmacy to get it taken care of.

Titled "Just Plain Ticked Off"

This is how Mommy felt when Brandon's ear started oozing..on a SATURDAY of course...

Titled "Frustrated with Another Sick Baby"

And finally, this is how Mommy feels now that both boys are on medicine and getting better...

Titled "Sleep is Wonderful"

No comments: