Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHOO CHOO

We took the boys to the mall tonight to let them ride the Choo Choo! There's a little train by Macy's that was only $1 per ride. I wasn't sure how the boys would do without us sitting by them, but they sat very still the whole time. We even let them have a second ride since there wasn't a line. Eric and I are looking forward to Christmas this year and are so excited to see the boys' faces on Christmas morning. Needless to say Santa, us and our family have all been so generous. I even put away some things until their birthday...it's just way too much! I don't want them to lose sight of the real reason for the holidays, but they are only young once. Christmas is all about the kids now and Eric and I can't wait! I'm sure I'll have some video of them when they walk out of their room.

Here is a picture of them right outside the mall.

Ridin' the train...look at Connor chillin' with his arm over the side. What a ham! I think he looks more and more like a big boy every day. Brandon still looks babyish because he's so tiny :(
Here's Connor...still chillin'

No comments: