Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playdate at the Dankos!

I hosted the playdate on Monday! We had 4 little ones, other than mine, and their mommies come on over for some yummy food and play time! I tried out some fruit salsa...see below! It was very easy to make, very healthy, and super delicious...not to mention low in calories. Click HERE for the recipe

I also made Pampered Chef's Mexican Chocolate Cake. It's one of their microwave cakes. I'm not a big fan of chocolate cakes, and there wasn't anything about this cake that really made me want to eat more of it. It was just another chocolate cake.
I also make Jerk Chicken Nachos...once again a Pampered Chef Recipe. They were tasty and very healthy as well. They looked really pretty before we started munching on them!
The kids all played very well together and loved tearing into all the toys. Here's Mila playing with the tunnel...
Angelica contemplating which toy to play with next...(she's one of the other twins)
Katie (the other twin), Connor and Mila...
Here is the only picture I got with all four of the girls...including Gabby's Mom Chiara.
Here's what the playroom looked like after everyone left...

and the living room...
Here's what it looked like after I got it all back to normal.

There's no way I would have been able to host a playdate like this one BEFORE the room addition. I'm very thankful for it because it makes our quaint house so much more livable!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Kate - can I get the recipe for the jerk chicken nachos? You can send it to beyeramanda@yahoo.com.

Your boys are getting so big! I bet they're excited for Eric to come home (as are you)!