Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chillin' on the couch

I've really missed being able to chill on the couch and type on the laptop!!!! Eric took it with him so we could communicate easier, but it's nice to have it home! While he catches up with his parents, I thought I'd make a quick post while I watch the season premiere of Project Runway.

Eric was given the day off today. He has to report for formation at 630 tomorrow, but it was nice to chill today. He had a few military errands to run, and then we ran a few together. We got new cell phones today! We now have Verizon instead of Sprint. If anyone has problems reaching us on our cells, let me know because we had our old number ported. We also signed a contract on a new A/C unit today. It should be installed sometime next week. Since the contract is signed, this new company will service our current unit with no extra charge if it goes out before the new one is installed. Not a bad deal!

I made egg free chocolate cupcakes for the boys and let Eric give them chocolate for the first time. Brandon inhaled it, but Connor wasn't so sure. He would lick it, put it in his mouth, take it out, put it back, put in on the table, lick it..etc. He ended up eating it after about 2 minutes or so.

3 comments:

The Harveys said...

Sounds like a great family day!

The Wietholder's said...

sounds wonderful!!! I bet you are enjoying some chill time.

The Girberts said...

Welcome home, Eric! I'm so thankful you've made it home safely and that you all are together again!! Enjoy the couch, Kate!