Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Day Out

My twin buddy, Theresa, called me first thing this morning to see if I could meet her at the mall for a "get out of twinville" day of shopping. Thanks to Eric for pulling Daddy Duty for about 4 hours while we shopped the clearance racks. It's amazing how much more I can get done when I don't have the boys with me. I can actually look, try things on, etc. The Children's Place was having a HUGE sale so I picked up 8 shirts, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of pants for the boys for next summer for a whopping $30...can't beat that. We rocked out the mall, had a salad at the deli, ran to Target to pick up prescriptions and came back home. The boys had fun with Eric and are back down for their afternoon nap. I'm going to curl up and read my book while they sleep. What a nice day...one of the perks of having a hubby home!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

you deserve it...awesome job with the clothes. What sizes are you getting them??