Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazy Day

Today started out as just another Danko day..until B busted his mouth!

I'm honestly not sure how he did that! He never fell on anything, wasn't chewing on anything, and wasn't crying! I looked at him and noticed blood. I gave him a cold wet washcloth to chew on and his water cup and he's was fine. He's a tough kid.
The boys have figured out how to get on the couch without any help from me. Lord help me! I was waiting for the appraiser to come so I couldn't put them down for their nap, but they were SO tired. Brandon was just laying on the couch chillin'.
While the appraiser was in the backyard, Jade and Rena were in the house. The boys were trying to give Rena their pacies. So cute.

I had a plumber and an HVAC guy out today to fix some little things. The HVAC guy did something to our A/C unit, so we currently don't have any A/C. It's about 84 degrees in the house! I called him and he said he would be out after his next 2 appointments. In my opinion, he should have come to us first since he screwed something up. Instead, we're going to have to live in the heat until about 6 or so. The boys went down for their nap, but I have a feeling they will be waking up soon...SWEATY! Hopefully he can come out and fix it real quick, or the boys and I might be looking for somewhere to stay tonight.

No comments: