Monday, February 11, 2008

Preparing for Daddy

The fact that Eric is coming home sometime this week has been a big motivator for me to get things done around here! My neighbor helped me get the whole yard cleaned up. Thanks goodness she likes to "work for food!" I'm almost completely caught up on the boys' scrapbook. That's a full time job right there. I have all the pictures ready to go, and now it's just a matter of finding the time to sit (undisturbed) and get it put together. One of my most important projects was getting the closet in the boys' room cleaned out so I could put up a rod to hang their clothes on. I have SO much clothes for them, and about 90% of it has been given to me from other mothers. I don't have anywhere to store it anymore so I cleaned out the closet. Here's the result!

It used to be full of Pampered Chef stuff. I've managed to find a place for it in the kitchen, and what I don't want anymore is going to be sold! I have a few things that are discontinued and Eric is going to help me put them up on Ebay. I know my sister knows what this closet used to look like, and I'm sure she'll be proud of me!!!

Connor is starting to walk along the perimeter of the couch...here's little video!


2 comments:

casadefred said...

OMG I am so proud of you and your organizing abilities! There was a TON of Pampered Chef stuff in there. Well done, siser, Well Done!

The Wietholder's said...

Great job on the cleaning and organizing!!! I need to do some of that myself.

Connor is getting there...he will be walking in no time!!