Monday, February 11, 2008

Bowling for fun

I've been REALLY busy the last few days and the boys are feeling the effects from it, so we had lots of play time today! Melissa, their sitter, was here today for a few hours to give me break and a chance to get a ton of errands done which included going to the commissary. When I got back, the boys joined me in the kitchen to play with their bowls while I put the groceries away. I still forget sometimes how quick the boys are now. Connor reminded me today! I had the fridge door open and was putting salad type veggies inside. I turned back to the counter to get the eggs and milk, and in a split second, Connor made his way into the fridge and pulled out the Crystal Light fruit punch I just made this morning. The pitcher came crashing to the floor, showered him with punch, got Brandon too, and also most of my counter tops, under the fridge, INSIDE the fridge, and all the way up to the freezer. All I could do is strip them both down, and put them back in the family room while I cleaned it all up. It was 2 full quarts of STAINING red juice...ARG! Connor's leg is still stained pink! After I got it all cleaned up we took the bowls from the kitchen and played with them in the family room. Below are the results of "bowl"ing for fun!






1 comment:

Jeff, Jayne, Zach and TJ said...

Kake and boyz,
I can remember Zach playing with tupperware and bowls and mixing spoons. Cheap, washable and readily available. The boys are both so beautiful and unique. Congratulations on getting them both safely to the 1 year mark. They are in such great hands. They are blessed!!
Love and Happy Valentine's Day to all
Auntie Hayne