Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fun in the Kitchen

Today, the boys played in the kitchen while I completed my morning "kitchen chores" I try to prepare all the food for the day or at least know what they are going to eat, clean out out the dishwasher, clean up breakfast, sneak in a cup of coffee or 2, listen to my morning talk show, and make the bottles/cups for the day. The boys have been a little "off" lately and I think it's because there are too many changes going on in their little lives. So, to try and balance things, I gave them back their bottles for 2 feedings and cups for the other 2 as well as their afternoon snack drink, and I cut back the amount of whole milk they were getting. They weren't taking to whole milk really well, so we're going to take it slow.


Here they are playing with some old bowls that I almost got rid of..they are their new kitchen toys.
Connor is standing up on everything now...maybe he'll take his first steps while Eric is home. He should be home in about about 2 weeks or so!
Look at those teeth!
I left the fridge door open to put bottles, cups, and Brita water container back in and they were digging in to see what they could find
They both went for the yogurt...good choice boys!

It was in the upper 70's today, so the boys and I went for a nice long run after lunch. They went down for their nap and I tackled the garage and started up the 'stang. The garage is getting more and more organized every time I get to it! One of the main reasons I buy my diapers at Sams is for the box they come in! Those boxes are awesome to store things in! WOOHOO!

No comments: