Friday, July 13, 2007

Morning Routine

As I've said many times before, I follow the exact same schedule everyday. It keeps me sane and makes single motherhood much more manageable. Here's our morning WAKE UP CALL at 6 am...

This is usually what they look like...snuggled together under a blanket. This happens to be one of the quilts Grandma and Grandpa Trame made for them.

Without the quilt. Look at Brandon's little butt in the air...TOO CUTE!!!!!
I then roll them over and put on their mobile while they do their morning stretches. I usually brush my teeth and tend to the dogs so they can wake up and stretch it out!
Connor was REALLY stretching!!!!!

After this, I change diapers, strap them in their bouncies, feed and burp them, and we all go back to bed for another 2 hours or so! I love morning naps!

1 comment:

The Harveys said...

Aawww! Emilee used to sleep with her butt in the air. Now, at age 8, when she's really tired and just veggin' out in front of the tube she'll end up in the same position. So cute!! Aw, memories!