Thursday, July 26, 2007

In something OTHER than PJs

The boys and I are going out to lunch with our friends Ame & Russ Keyser and their one year old son Gabe. Russ and Eric graduated from high school together. Russ is also in the 82nd Airborne Unit and is home right now on R & R. He left about 3 weeks before the boys were born so he obviously hasn't met them yet. We're going to hit up our FAVORITE restaurant, Red Robin for a burger and maybe one of their famous onion rings or two. I hope to get some pictures of Gabe so I can put them up...let me tell ya..he's one good lookin' boy with ice blue eyes.


Thanks to Auntie Bridget for the gift card to New York and Co that allowed me to purchase this new shirt! She gave it to me back in March for my birthday, but I haven't had the time or energy to use it. Plus, I wanted to get my weight back down to normal before I spent it! YAY for new clothes and YAY for being able to fit in all my pre-preggo clothes!

3 comments:

casadefred said...

That looks GREAT on you! Those colors always make your eyes sparkle and shine!!! Plus...one more shirt to wear with that gorgeous necklace

Anonymous said...

BRI said it all. But you look very fetching. I hope the boys behave for you.
Love MOM

Wilson Family said...

Isn't it so great to be in normal clothes! You look great! Hope you have a good time with your friends!