Saturday, July 28, 2007

A chilly Saturday morning

I was cleaning like a mad woman all afternoon yesterday. I was trying to get cleaned up before Hunter and Michelle came over and also to get a little ahead for when I go out of town in ONE WEEK. Well, since I was so busy, I was getting really hot so I turned the AC down a little. Unfortunately, I forgot to turn the temp back up before I went to bed last night. We were ALL cold! The poor boys slept in just onesies too, with a blanket, but their toesies were cold. After I fed them, Connor fell right back asleep so Brandon and I cuddled on the couch for a little bit. He looked SO cute all snuggled up in the maroon blanket. Eric brought this blanket back from Iraq during his last deployment. It is, by far, the warmest and soft blanket ever. It's the perfect blanket to cuddle in together, if you're not feeling well, or if you want to cuddle with a baby!


Connor fell asleep so fast out in the living room, that I just picked him up and put him in bed. When I went to lay Brandon down, Connor had pulled the blanket up over his mouth. I guess he was cold from head to toe!

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

Your little men look like such the snuggle bugs!! They're so cute!!