Friday, July 6, 2007

Brotherly Love

I don't think the boys realize each other just yet, but they might be getting close! They don't look at each other or smile at each other, but Connor ALWAYS pulls on Brandon's ear whenever they lay by each other. Connor likes to be touching something at all times, and he's been like that ever since they moved him to a big boy bed in the NICU. It's always his left hand too, for some reason. Brandon's ears seem to be his favorite thing to hold on to! Tonight, I managed to get it on video.



Being bullied by his bigger, older brother...poor Brandon!



I normally don't dress them the same, but I love these onesies. They say "When God created me, he was just showing off" Isn't that the truth! Thanks to my friend Tiffany for the outfits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep the finger nails clipped close. HA HA. I love these photos and the video. It will be fun when they realize that each other is there.
G'MA Karen