Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Boys

I know I say it all the time, but I have the best boys ever. They are so much fun, have VERY few meltdowns, and are so smart! Brandon's Speech Therapist has been pushing the "WH" questions with him, so of course we do that at home too. Instead of asking, "what does a cow say" we ask more difficult things like "where does milk come from" or show him pictures of a baby, bottle, and crib and then ask "what does a baby drink from" "where do babies sleep" etc. Sometimes I think the questions are too hard for him and he gets frustrated, but I know he's learning. We like to quiz the boys on what they ate for the day. They ALWAYS say their "treat" first...if they earned one for that particular meal. Brandon had a drs appointment the other day so Eric took Connor out for breakfast while I was with B. They went to IHOP since we can't go there as a family because of B's allergies. Eric said Connor ate SO MUCH FOOD. When I asked him what he ate he told me "pantakes" "tool whip" "chocate" "sausage" "strawberries" and "taters" Of course he had to point out the chocolate chip pancakes with cool whip first. Here's a little video from last night. Eric is in DC on business this week so it's just me and the boys.

1 comment:

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

Wow! That is amazing that they can tell you what they ate...I've never thought to ask Lily but maybe I'll have to start trying.

They sure are cuties!