Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tumbling Tots

I enrolled the boys in a tumbling class that meets for 1 hour twice a week at a local rec center. They definitely need an outlet for all of their energy. We're finally to the point where I can go anywhere and do anything with them...which is a huge feeling of relief! When I had the boys, it was hard to think that our lives would ever become "normal." We were the only ones who showed up for class. Hopefully the rest of the kids will show tomorrow so the class won't get canceled. The boys had fun playing with her equipment and getting to know Missy, the instructor.










After dinner, we opened another present that came in the mail from Grandma Karen. MR. POTATO HEAD!!! I forgot how much fun he was. The boys loved him, but I think had more fun putting the potato head classes on their neck and running around the house. Connor was hilarious when he "knocked" on Mr. Potato Head's butt (which is sign language for open), and said "open butt mommy" Only my kids would come up with something so silly! THANK GRANDMA KAREN and GRANDPA DON!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I was thinking about their tumbling class all day yesterday! Glad they had fun and I rally hope it doesn't get cancelled on you.

Danko Grandparents said...

Loved the stepping jump off the mat. Yes definitely future Olympians!