Thursday, February 26, 2009

Adventure to Marbles

My good friend, Theresa, and I ventured up to Raleigh today to Marbles which is a really cool children's museum. Neither of us have ever been there, but we will definitely be going back. It was only $4 per person to get in and the boys LOVED it. This was the first big outing I made SANS stroller. I think the boys did SUPER well and I am very proud of them. I put their "leashes" on them, but didn't use them. It was a way for me to identify them and to grab them if they made a mad dash...which they both did...A LOT! I'm overly exhausted from this trip, but it was totally worth it. Theresa and I hit a huge shopping center on the way back and took turns getting out and shopping while all 4 kids stayed in the car.


Look at Brandon..holding Lily's hand and walking with them...like a big kid.
This was the first station we went to...water of course

Ahoy there...

Anchor's away
Life sized chess set
Connor riding in the delivery truck
The really nifty train tables

Connor calling Daddy to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Connor starting to melt down
Brandon playing kitchen with other big kids

This was the largest amount of legos I've ever seen in one place
A BIG BALL!!! Connor did not want to share the earth with anyone else
A super cut ball bit called "Peas and Carrots"
Me sitting there while the boys played...exhausted!
All 4 munchkins being silly
Final shot of the day...doesn't Brandon look totally ticked off????

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I've heard great things about Marbles and thought of you guys! I'm glad you got to try it out today and that everyone loved it!

Jeff, Jayne, Zach and TJ said...

Oh Kake!
My boys would absolutely love to take your boys back to that place. That is truly a place where "a kid can be a kid"!

The Wietholder's said...

Your hair is getting so long!! Looks like a great trip...

Reunion 2008 said...

Awesome photos Kate. I loved each one. The girls looked like they enjoyed themselves also.
It is very snowy here in MN and grandpa Yibby is doing very very well.